WE BELIEVE IN FAIR HOUSING
"In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. "
• We gladly receive inquiries from all.
• We apply fair and equitable criteria when evaluating applicants.
• We enforce our rules equally and without discrimination.
• We set rents, deposits and fees without discrimination.
• We do not discriminate during any of the following services: in the sale or rental housing or residential lots; in the advertising of the sale or rental of housing, in the referral for the financing of housing, referral for real estate brokerage services, nor in the referral for appraisal of housing.
If you believe that you have experienced discrimination, please contact any of the following:
Lewis County Fair Housing Office
Casandra Buell, Fair Housing Officer
Mail: 7660 N. State Street, 3rd Floor, Suite 324, Lowville, NY 13367
Phone: 315 376 5919 | Fax: 315.377.3137
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Mail: 26 Federal Plaza, Room 3532, New York, New York 10278-0068
Phone: 800 669 9777 (TTY: 800 927 9275)
USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights
Mail: 1400 Independence Ave S.W., Washington DC 20250 9410
Phone: (800) 795 3272 (TDO: 202 720 6382)